Bruce Hardwood in Anaheim at Treasure Flooring Showroom
Bruce Hardwood Flooring in Anaheim with laminate,Dundee Plank,Turlington and engineered at Treasure Flooring Showroom in Orange County CA. A trusted brand for over a century. Superior quality through exacting precision in the milling process and rigorous inspections featuring up to 75 quality checkpoints. A luxurious selection of design styles, colors, species, and specialty finishes. That’s what you’ll find with Bruce hardwood flooring.
Bruce Hardwood Styles • Hand-Scraped – in rich colors and popular wood species
• Rustics – the look of aged, hand-crafted hardwoods
• American Exotics – domestic species in a variety of colors
• Traditional Hardwood – in oak, cherry, walnut, birch, hickory, maple, and ash
Family Lifestyle with Dundee Plank and Turlington
How will your family and your new Bruce hardwood flooring get along? Just fine. Bruce hardwood is highly durable, but treat it kindly. If you take care of your floor, your family will enjoy its beauty for many years.
POPULAR BRUCE HARDWOOD COLLECTIONS
Over a century of authentic craftsmanship, combined with advanced manufacturing innovations, bring you the long-lasting, premier quality of Bruce hardwood flooring.
The award-winning Dundee collection has been a favorite with homeowners for years. This beautiful oak hardwood flooring is one of the most natural-looking products you’ll find anywhere.
We offer Dundee in four plank widths:
• Dundee Strip (2-1/4”)
• Dundee Plank (3-1/4”)
• Dundee Wide Plank (4” and 5”)
Dundee plank is one of North America’s top-selling 3/4” solid hardwood floors. We’re so confident in the Dundee collection that we offer a 50-year warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
The Turlington collection is one of the top-selling engineered hardwood floors in North America. This collection uses a floating floor system that allows you to easily install the planks without using glue or nails.
Beauty, durability, and affordability all come together in a Bruce laminate floor. You really can get a stylish and affordable floor that stands up to everything your family tosses at it – and still looks great.
Bruce Laminate Features
• Realistic Designs – Exclusive Hi-Definition Print Technology™ with VTx™ creates the most realistic looks and textures.
• Stain Protection – All Bruce laminate floors have our exclusive G3™ wear layer that protects against stains, fading, scratches, and scuffs.
• Easy Installation – Most Bruce laminate floors can be installed with Lock&Fold®, the fastest and easiest installation system.
• Strength and Stability – Bruce laminate floors are built around our Magnum HDF™ Core, which helps provide stability, lasting durability, and moisture resistance. The Magnum Plus HDF™ Core, found in our Premium Designer collections, gives your floor a more substantial feel and the solid sound of real hardwood.
Exclusive, high-definition imaging and advanced embossing techniques make Bruce laminate floors look and feel so realistic, often people can’t tell the difference between Bruce laminate and the real thing.
Imagine expensive and exotic hardwoods, unique textures and finishes, and rustic, time-worn looks – all available in a high quality laminate that was made for busy lifestyles.
Stylish, realistic designs are only part of the story. Our higher end laminate floors also feature:
• High gloss shine and low luster finish choices
• Embossed-in-register, which enhances the depth and texture of a floor
• Micro bevel and pressed bevel edge treatments, which create a plank look
As the industry’s leading North American hardwood flooring manufacturer, Armstrong (Bruce is an Armstrong brand) has a vested interest in protecting the forests where our raw materials come from.
Over 90% of our volume is manufactured here in the U.S. using local raw materials, enhancing the sustainability of our national hardwoods. Our strategy requires that we protect the communities where we extract, process, and manufacture our wood products. Our goal is to support sustainable forest management practices globally, including planting trees to replenish what we harvest.
All Bruce laminate products contribute to the MR6.0 LEED rating system by containing a high percentage of renewable fiber sources.
Our Premium collections contain recycled content and contribute to MR4.0.
• Efficient manufacturing products sized to maximize board yield
• Manufacturing process utilizes more of the tree vs. typical wood flooring manufacturing
• Qualified as a low-emitting product